Join us, we have an array of projects in our group!
- Synthesis and design of heterogeneous catalysts for the petrochemical industry, https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=99629
- Development and synthesis of zeolites for the conversion of sugars to biofuels and environmental applications, https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=99630
- Novel materials and processes for the abatement and degradation of organic pollutants in water, https://www.findaphd.com/search/projectDetails.aspx?PJID=102752
- Analytical chemistry for the analysis of water and hydrocarbons (coming soon)
- Characterization of heterogenous catalysts by X-ray diffraction and porosimetry methods (coming soon)
These PhD opportunities are open all year round to any self-funded applicants which already have funding, or for applicants in the process to apply for funding. For the latter category the primary supervisor, Dr. Marco Conte, will need to be contacted well in advance of any deadline (at least 6 weeks).
For more information about these self-funded PhD opportunities and how to apply, visit FindAPhD.com using the links reported above.